Homemade barrel hay feeder for the goats.
1. Cut out the bottom and save it.
2. Cut a door out.
3. Create some type of hinge an latch for the door. I used wire for the hinges and wire wrapped around a screw for the latch.
4. Take a section of 4 inch by 4 inch fence and cut to fit in at least half of the circumference of the barrel interior.
5. Take the section of barrel that was cut out of the bottom and cut it in half long ways. Put a half on each side of the barrel interior to sandwich the wire tight to the barrel interior and screw it in.
6. Build the legs and support. Brace accordingly.
7. Could be hung from tree or some type of frame. Could be bolted to a wall etc.